The best gifts to give the vegan and plant-based eaters in your life for any occasion.
Vegan Holiday Gift Baskets
How to Make Your Own Care Package
Who doesn’t love the holidays? Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Valentine’s Day all signal a country-wide burst of baking, cooking, and indulging. I absolutely love these opportunities to eat so many delicious foods! But holidays can also be a lot of stress. Especially if you’re stumped on gift ideas. However, have no fear: because vegan holiday gift baskets are the perfect solution to this.
And I’ll tell you exactly where to go to find out how to make them at home. Plus, the recipes I’m about to give you are so yummy that even non-vegans will adore them!
Building Your Own Vegan Holiday Gift Baskets 101:
Ideas for Holiday Gift Baskets:
6 Unique & Easy Foods and Recipes
1. First, consider stocking up on some gourmet organic muesli cereal and healthy pancakes mixes. These are available in cute bags, but you can also get bulk quantities. The bulk options are fabulous for gift baskets because you can divide them up into cute jars and containers.
Every purchase of this reusable Pancakes Tea Towel supports deforestation! Zero Waste Kitchen enthusiasts will love it.
4. Hand Written Recipes for Overnight Oatmeal with Jars of Ingredients
5. Fiber-Packed Muesli Balls
Holiday Tips: Which Eco-Friendly, Ethical Products are Best for Adding That “Magical Touch” to Your Vegan Food Gift Basket?
1. Mother’s Day: When you by the “Mom and Me” necklace, 3 new trees will be planted! You’ll also be supporting ethical jewelry companies. This one tucks so beautifully into tiny, special gift baskets.
2. For Him: The following ideas are fantastic for both Father’s Day and boyfriends or husbands:
- Eco-Friendly Zero Waste Men’s Bamboo Watch (Each purchase plants 6 new trees!
- Marvi’s 100% Natural Vegan Beard Oil (This 100% vegan beard oil moisturizes dry, mature skin and helps promote hair growth. Since it has a special blend of almond oil, argan oil, Vitamin E, and essential oils, it is a luxury treat! Talk about a fabulous gift for the man who has everything!)
3. For Her: It’s always nice to tuck in some extra eco-friendly, ethical gifts that really honor your girlfriend or wife! When you use this with Mu Mu’s zero waste gourmet food in the same care package, she will really feel the love. Below, you’ll find a list of jewelry, beauty and stationary options. But they all have one thing in common: each purchase helps protect mother earth.
- Natural Soy Wax Strawberries & Champagne Candle
- ‘Mi Amor’ Greeting Card for Socially Conscious Gifts for Environmentalists on their birthdays or Valentine’s Day! This is also great for anniversaries and “just because” gifts.
- “I Love You a Latte” Necklace for Coffee Lovers that supports a healthier, happier mother earth. This necklace is BRILLIANT when paired with fresh coffee grounds, a thermos, a bag of gourmet pancakes mix and fresh muesli cereal, since it forms the perfect “Breakfast Themed Gift Basket for Vegans, Environmentalists, & Coffee Lovers!”
This healthy breakfast combo features a bag of organic muesli cereal alongside a bag of gourmet pancake mix. These are 100% natural products with zero waste packaging. Don’t forget to claim your FREE shipping!
The blog archives below will provide more in-depth guidelines, but this is a fantastic pace to start!
A very Happy Vegan Valentine’s Day from Mu Mu Muesli to you! Whether it’s the actual holiday or you just want some romantic DIY gift and recipe ideas, you’re in the right place. There’s a wide variety of healthy Valentine’s recipes, as well as a very detailed guide to Vegan gift basket ideas. You can use the links below to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for – enjoy planning your special gifts!
Whether you want to create a “just because” vegan care package for your girlfriend or you’re gearing up for Christmas, make sure DIY vegan gift baskets are on your radar! It’s a meaningful way to show you really care about your loved one’s interests. In this blog post, you’ll find a list of good gift basket ideas for vegetarians and vegans. But this guide to creating your own gift basket is helpful for more than just plant-based dietary themes; it’s a resource for anyone interested in eco friendly, zero waste brands.