Eat the Best Natural Food for Energy and Focus:
Easy Vegan and Vegetarian Breakfasts!
The benefits of eating a healthy breakfast are far-reaching. But we want to take it a step further and say that it should be fun, too! Both our organic muesli cereal and gourmet, from-scratch healthy pancake mix are packed with whole, raw ingredients to keep you fueled all day long. Let’s take a closer look at your options!
Mu Mu Muesli Muesli Cereal
8 Simple Ingredients, One Perfect Blend
Our organic, homemade muesli recipe is truly a labor of love. In case you’re unfamiliar with this type of breakfast cereal, here’s a quick muesli definition:
Muesli is a traditional European breakfast cereal that originated in Switzerland at the turn of the century. While different muesli brands vary considerably, muesli typically consists of oats and other grains as a “base” combined with dried fruit and nuts.
Is Muesli Healthy? (5 Muesli Health Benefits)
The nutritional value of Mu Mu Muesli is truly outstanding, as it provides you with essential healthy fats, dietary fiber, vegan protein, and natural vitamins and minerals. Here are a few key results of such a balanced nutritional package:
- The nutrition in this pure mix of raw ingredients combine to give you sustained energy, both mentally and physically, throughout the day.
- Since the protein and healthy fats in Mu Mu Muesli keeps you feeling full longer, they help you to maintain weight or aid in your doctor-approved weight loss plan.
- Eating fiber-rich foods like Mu Mu Muesli helps your body regulate blood sugar and cholesterol, ultimately leading to a reduced risk for diseases like diabetes or cardiovascular problems.
- Because your body simply can’t produce some of the fatty acids that it needs to function properly, it is necessary to obtain those from foods. The healthy fats in Mu Mu Muesli promote a healthy metabolism, keep you satiated, and help keep your cholesterol levels healthy. They also aid your body in the effective delivery of important vitamins and minerals throughout your body.
- Finally, we can not emphasize enough the importance of a plant-based diet! Since all of our muesli’s ingredients are derived naturally from plants free from pesticides and additives, this is a safe and wholesome way to make sure your breakfasts are plant-based. Vegetarians and vegans live longer lives, experience less health difficulties, and have much lower rates of obesity.
We’re so excited to show you how to prepare muesli in a variety of ways, each one transforming this European-style breakfast cereal into a unique, flavorful breakfast experience. For example, one of of the most popular vegan recipes is overnight oats, also called Bircher Muesli.
Mu Mu Magic: The Best Pancake Mix Ever!
Our gourmet pancake mix that is truly the best pancake mix ever. This one-of-a-kind pancake mix is bursting with healthy grains and decadent crumbles of organic, nutrition-packed fruit. It is rich in iron, heart-healthy, and naturally sweet enough to make syrup optional! The cinnamon and sea salt tie the whole flavor profile together.
There are absolutely no additives or preservatives in this special blend! When you order Mu Mu Magic gourmet pancake mixes, you will receive a box of this heart-healthy blend:
- Hand-ground organic barley, spelt, and oat flours
- Crumbled organic dates
- Dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice
In order to prepare Mu Mu Magic, just follow this healthy pancake mix recipe:
- 1 cup of Mu Mu Magic gourmet pancake mix
- An egg
- 1 cup of milk
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Combine the egg and milk, and then thoroughly mix together with the pancake mix. Next, add the vegetable oil to a frying pan or skillet and preheat on medium-high heat. When you see bubbles popping through the center of the pancake, it’s time to use a spatula to flip it over and cook the other side to a nice golden brown!
Although Mu Mu Magic pancakes are satisfying on their own, check out these 17 healthy pancake topping recipes for some inspiration!
If you are a vegan, then you can easily transform this into a vegan pancake with a couple of substitutions. Instead of cow’s milk, use a rich alternative like hemp milk or coconut milk. In order to create a “vegan egg,” grind up a tablespoon of flaxseed. Next, mix the flax with three tablespoons of warm water. And viola! You now have a vegan egg!
Since flax seeds have a gum-like coating, they naturally thicken into an egg-like substance when you combine them with water. Flax seeds are also an excellent food source for dietary fiber and healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Both Mu Mu Magic and Mu Mu Muesli are perfect for:
- New vegans who want an easy tool to transition to a vegan lifestyle
- Any health-conscious individual who wants to make sure that their foods are free from GMOs, pesticides, and herbicides
- Gifting to a vegan (Hint: vegans love food gift baskets!)
- Eco-conscious shoppers who want transparent business owners with ethical practices
Enjoy FREE same-day shipping and have fun experimenting with your own unique “take” on this traditional breakfast favorites!