DIY Vegan Gift Baskets: Your Holiday Inspiration
Whether you want to create a “just because” vegan care package for your girlfriend or you’re gearing up for Christmas, make sure DIY vegan gift baskets are on your radar! They’re a meaningful way to show you really care about your loved one’s interests. In this blog post, you’ll find a list of good gift basket ideas for vegans and vegetarians. This guide to creating your own gift basket is also a fantastic resource for anyone interested in eco-friendly, zero waste gifts!
Homemade Vegan Gift Baskets: Overview
- Ethical Gifts 101: The Ultimate List of Ethical & Eco-Friendly Brands
- How to Build Your Own Care Package: The Basics
- Your Holiday Gift Guide: Unbeatable Ideas for Vegan Gift Baskets
Vegan Gifts for Him
Vegan Food Gift Basket Ideas
Stunning Gifts for Vegan Girlfriend
Just Because Relaxation Care Package
Cruelty-Free DIY Christmas Gifts for Her
Zero Waste Gifts for Vegan Kitchen
Ethical Gifts 101: Your Guide to Finding Eco-Friendly, Ethical Brands
When you’re buying gifts for vegan friends, it’s especially meaningful to source from exclusively ethical brands. Many people who eat a plant-based diet do it for the health benefits. But they also do it because they care deeply about fair treatment of the environment and animals. And that’s why they’ll really appreciate the extra effort you put in to select products from ethical brands!
When you buy from a small business, you’re typically supporting individuals who use natural ingredients or materials rather than mass-produced, environmentally toxic materials (food, clothing, or other items).
Featured Eco-Friendly Brand:
Mu Mu Muesli, the Best Ethical Food Company with Gourmet Organic Breakfast Foods
Mu Mu Muesli is an ethical food company with an online vegan food store selling healthy and clean breakfast foods. The selection includes both packaged and bulk quantities of organic muesli cereal, as well as a scrumptious gourmet pancake mix.
- Vegan-Friendly: The Mu Mu Muesli breakfast cereal, as well as the Mu Mu Magic pancake mix are 100% vegan and taste great with soy, cashew, hemp, almond, or coconut milk. Although the Mu Mu Magic pancake mix recipe calls for an egg, it’s easy to accommodate vegan diets. In this case, vegan swaps like plant-based milk and a “chia egg” will make the Mu Mu mix vegan-friendly and delicious! (Tip: When including this in your DIY vegan gift baskets, use eco-friendly stationary to write out the recipes for vegan pancake substitutions!)
- Eco-Friendly: Mu Mu Muesli operates a solar-powered production facility to burn 100% clean energy. Hurray for sun power! Additionally, the packaging is eco-friendly with biodegradable bags.
Here’s a list of more eco-friendly, ethical, and zero waste brands:
- Spela Skin Care (Natural, Cruelty-Free Skin Care Line)
- 4ocean (A Global Ocean Cleanup Movement that sells reusable bottles, apparel, and bracelets)
- Tibi Collection (Zero Waste, Eco-Friendly Handmade Fine Jewelry Designers)
- PS Weddings & Events (Eco-Friendly, Upcycled Wedding, Bridal, Holiday, Baby Shower, as well as Holiday Event Decor)
- Arbor Army (Ethical Gifts, Accessories, Clothing, Jewelry, and Makeup – every purchase plants at least one new tree in the fight against deforestation.)
- Tentree (Eco-Friendly Clothing, Accessories & Gifts – another company that plants new trees for each purchase!)
- Mother Erth (Zero Waste Upcycled Handbags – repurposing un-recyclable materials before they reach the landfills!)
- Angela Roi (Vegan Handbags)
- Arctic Fox (100% Vegan Semi-Permanent Hair Dye – 15% of profits support the Second Chance Animal Shelter, as well as the International Fund for Animal Welfare.)
- Bhava (Vegan Shoe Company)
- Brave Gentleman (Organic Vegan Luxury Men’s Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories)
- EcoTools (Vegan and 100% Cruelty Free Make Up Tools crafted from recycled aluminum and renewable bamboo)
- Void (Cruelty-Free, Vegan Nail Polish)
- Votch (100% Vegan Watch Company)
- Mu Mu Muesli (Ethical Food Company with Eco Friendly Manufacturing and Low Waste Packaging)
Quick & Easy Homemade Gift Basket Ideas:
How to Build Your Own Care Package
The first item you’ll need, of course, for any type of vegan gift basket, is an actually basket itself. You can also use a crate, small wooden box, or even a bag. Amazon sells sustainable baskets, but the most eco-friendly option is to use something you already own. Perhaps you have some crates or cute boxes tucked away in your basement?
Another option is to make the gift basket part of the gift. For example, turn a vegan food gift basket into a vegan food gift bag and store the gifts in a reusable shopping bag. In this case, the recipient has a way to use everything you give them, and they won’t have to find a place to store a box or crate!
If you want to use decorative wrapping paper, go for it! Just make sure to use eco-friendly wrapping paper.
Memorable Vegan Gift Baskets for Every Occasion
And finally, the part you’ve been waiting for: a complete list of vegan gift baskets for various occasions!
Vegan Gifts for Him
The Maple: Eco Friendly Bamboo Watch | All Natural Hemp Seed Beard Oil | 100% Vegan Sandalwood Soap Bar | Luxury Vegan Men’s Belts & Ties | Cruelty Free Luxury Watches | Vegan Dry Scalp & Hair Oil | Any or All of the 9 Vegan Food Gift Basket Ideas Below!
Vegan Food Gift Basket Ideas
The vegan food gift baskets are the most fun! You can make them both small and large, and they’re very easy to tailor to specific holidays.
Depending on how large you want your basket to be, you can do a seperate pancakes basket and a seperate muesli basket, or you can combine them for a truly deluxe gift basket.
Since there are a variety of ways to eat muesli, you can really let your imagination run wild. The following recipes and vegan gift basket ideas are 100% vegan and fit really well in jars or festive boxes.
Have fun putting the ingredients in cute jars and containers! An incredibly thoughtful touch is to give handwritten detailed recipes explaining what to do. One really cute way to do this is on an eco-friendly grocery list pad.
- Muesli Vegan Christmas Cookies
- Gourmet Pancake Mix
- Vegan Muesli Bowls
- Bircher Muesli/Overnight Oats
- Vegan Nutella
- Organic Muesli Cereal Mix
- Almond Flour Bread
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Muesli Bread
Like the muesli cereal, an excellent complementary gift to tuck inside is a recipe notepad alongside recipes for vegan pancake toppings. You can also include classy basics, like a bottle of pure maple syrup.
Some additional vegan food gift basket items that work really well with the pancake mix and muesli include:
Stunning Gifts for Vegan Girlfriend
Perhaps you’ve been typing “creative birthday gifts for girlfriend” into the search bar all day. Or maybe you want the perfect “just because gifts for girlfriend.” Gift basket are also easy to ship, so if you want to find the perfect gifts for a long distance girlfriend, then you’re in the right place.
Whatever the case, you’ll love the following options! They contain a mash-up of cruelty free skincare and beauty products, ethical jewelry, and affordable ethical clothing and accessories. Mix and match to create the gift basket for her unique personality. (Although these are also fantastic if you’re in a new relationship, because it’s hard to go wrong with any of them!)
Vegan “Just Because” Relaxation Gift Basket Ideas for Her
Handmade Natural Vegan Bath Bombs | Natural Vegan Lip Balm | Be Kind Stamped Vegan Necklace | Vegan Art Print | Cruelty Free Manuka Honey Face Cream | Ethical Cranberry Exfoliating Face Mask | Ethical Pineapple Necklace
Vegan DIY Christmas Gifts for Girlfriend Ideas
Zero Waste Kitchen Themed Gift Basket for Your Girlfriend
Welcome to My Vegan Kitchen Tea Towel | 20oz Bag Eco Friendly Muesli Cereal with Biodegradable Packaging | Vegan Zero Waste Dishwashing Soap | Pre-Chopped & Packaged Ingredients for Overnight Oats | Gourmet Pancake Mix | Cute Reusable Tumbler Cup with Straw | Pre-Chopped & Packaged Healthy Pancake Toppings | Handwritten Easy Vegan Breakfast Recipes (For example, Muesli Breakfast Cookies and Vegan Smoothie Bowls)
Call me biased, but I think your vegan girlfriend would love a bag of muesli cereal or healthy pancakes mix tucked into her gift basket. No matter what the theme! She’ll know you did the research to find an ethical zero waste brand, and your thoughtfulness will make the gift a thousand times more meaningful!
You’ve Got This:
DIY Vegan Gift Baskets are the Most Meaningful Ethical Gifts of any Season!
Remember, thoughtfully creating a vegan care package/gift basket is the most meaningful part of the process. So, don’t feel like you have to be an expert at artistic arrangements, because it’s the eco-friendly and ethical products inside that matter!
Thanks for visiting the Mu Mu health food blog! Guests who liked this post also enjoyed:
7 Reasons NOT to Eat Muesli Breakfast Cereal
Foods to Avoid: Does Your Cereal Contain Weed Killer?